This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
Prosci is looking for an experienced Account Executive to drive large enterprise engagements with new clients and existing strategic accounts in target market ecosystems. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record selling enterprise consulting solutions to senior leaders inside Fortune 500 companies. The Account Executive must be able to successfully manage long, complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
We value proactive, results-oriented team players with a passion for growth and an ability to work with prospective clients using a consultative sales approach that guides them toward outcome oriented solutions. The ability to engage senior leaders through strong written, verbal and presentation skills is required. To be clear, we’re looking for ambitious team players that don’t shy away from aggressive growth targets.
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience, plus commissions, bonus plan and benefits.
Primary responsibilities will focus on driving new client acquisition while working within a team-based environment to expand Prosci’s market share.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Develop ecosystem growth strategies that position the Prosci brand as a world leader inside target markets
- Establish relationships with senior level decision makers across a variety of market segments
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and engaging new clients interested in developing organizational change capability
- Represent the organization in a variety of marketing and growth activities, including onsite sales meetings and multiple teleconferences with potential clients
- Craft results-oriented proposals in collaboration with prospective clients that position Prosci’s value proposition and address the client’s specific needs
- Manage all aspects of Prosci’s client acquisition process from identifying new opportunities, assessing the needs of the client, authoring compelling proposals, evaluating business fit and negotiating contracts
- Establish client relationships and drive account development plans for strategic accounts
- Provide direction and ongoing feedback to clients on their change management strategy, recommending Prosci offerings that will advance client’s change capability
- High level of interpersonal and emotional intelligence, including the ability to handle complex client situations with poise, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels, from senior leaders to frontline associates, both internally and externally
- Strong solution sales experience and negotiation skills – ideally with experience selling multi-year professional service engagements
- Problem solver with the ability to understand complex client challenges and arrive at results-oriented solutions
- Positive, can-do attitude with an openness to coaching and collaboration among team members
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required, as well as experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com is ideal)
- The position does require frequent travel (~50%)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10+ years of experience acquiring new clients using a consultative sales approach
- 10+ years of experience engaging with senior-level leaders across multiple industries
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Account Executive opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.