This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
The Contracts Specialist is a strong client facing role and works directly with Prosci’s clients to negotiate and finalize agreements, with a primary focus on professional service, licensing, non-disclosure, and vendor agreements. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working closely with the business to shepherd large volumes of transactions through the negotiation process to completion, while also coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure guidelines are adhered to and risks are managed. Candidates must have excellent negotiation, interpersonal, writing, and analytical skills. This is a full-time position.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Review and revise contractual documents to ensure compliance to company policy and alignment with risk tolerance thresholds
- Evaluate high-risk areas or novel terms and recommend a course of action to take that minimizes exposure to risk while still focusing on client requirements to finalize the deal
- Ensure agreements are processed quickly and efficiently to ensure responsive turn-around to clients
- Assist in continuously updating Prosci’s contracting process with associated business approvals and recommending improvements as necessary
- Communicate Prosci’s position accurately and proficiently with clients
- Maintain accurate and complete files of contracts and records
- Ensure the contracting process is a positive experience for clients
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in client-facing contract negotiations
- Knowledge of and proven ability to evaluate contractual concepts and terminology
- Ability to effectively and quickly work toward a mutually beneficial solution following established guidelines
- Strong negotiation skills/experience with sound business judgment
- Knowledge and confidence necessary to “think on your feet” and effectively communicate Prosci’s position in potentially adverse situations
- Capacity to pull together disparate pieces of information to analyze overall risk
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment with a proactive approach to deadlines
- Positive attitude with a focus on both internal and external customers, excellent attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic or professional credentials
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with "contracts specialist job opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.