This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
The Operations Director will provide strategic, functional, and tactical support and leadership to maximize client satisfaction and operational efficiency within our growing organization.
The successful candidate will partner across the organization to continuously evaluate, retool, communicate, and implement new ways to deliver client success through operational channels with particular focus on the customer service and production functional areas. Skill in facilitating cross functional collaboration with varied stakeholders involved with the customer service and production teams will be vital in this role to ensure maximum internal and external client success. The successful candidate will be a collaborative, intentional leader who encourages stakeholder input and embraces the opportunity to take departmental vision to the next level in alignment with organizational strategies. This is a full-time position.
- Apply strategic planning skills and tactical expertise to contribute to organizational growth plans and overall client success.
- Model excellence, integrity, and continuous improvement in all operational activities.
- Develop policies and procedures in collaboration with stakeholder groups to continuously build on client success.
- Develop and drive service level and productivity metrics. Provide relevant reporting to the leadership team to support sound operational decisions.
- Partner effectively across the organization to guide individual and team development in support of company growth.
- Analyze and implement shipping processes and vendor relationships that will support global growth over time.
- Analyze and improve order fulfillment processes cross-functionally that leverage systems in place, reduce unnecessary manual steps and that can grow with the business.
- Maximize fulfillment efficiencies through guiding production scheduling and forecasting as well as overseeing shipment schedules, routes, and tracking.
- Oversee facilities development and maintenance in partnership with the leadership team.
- Ensure Prosci’s operations comply with applicable domestic and international shipping regulations, safety procedures, insurance requirements, and other applicable regulations.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with appropriate vendors to negotiate service level agreements that maintain and/or advance Prosci operations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in operations leadership including but not limited to customer service, distribution and/or logistics leadership, or an equivalent combination of experience and education; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, and coordinate production, customer service and facilities management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, formulate conclusions and recommend action.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in leading teams through growth and change.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV, Salesforce, inventory control, and shipping software required.
- Solid understanding of applicable domestic and international shipping regulations required.
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with "operations director job opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.