This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
We are hiring for an enthusiastic, full-time Receptionist. The ideal candidate will interact with our internal and external clients in person as well as via telephone and email. The Receptionist will be the first person our visitors and employees see when they come to our office, so a positive, professional demeanor and appearance are critical in this role. The successful candidate will also assist with various ad hoc projects, and will be an integral part of our day to day functioning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers, employees and office visitors through all contact channels (phone, e-mail and face-to-face) in a friendly and helpful manner
- Answer and route incoming phone calls appropriately for each department and/or member of the leadership team
- Assist the Office Manager
- Check and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes and mail
- Ship small parcel employee packages
- Maintain a fully functioning front desk
- Maintain our boardroom and other conference areas as assigned (Including technology setup)
- Order office supplies and maintain office supply storage area
- Order food for company meetings (may include set up and take down duties)
- Maintain existing, effective vendor relationships
Essential Skills and Experience
Essential skills and experience include but are not limited to:
- Pleasant, friendly, empathetic and outgoing in all internal and external relationships. A positive, friendly, can-do attitude is a must!
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Proactive communicator with client and employee requests alike
- Critical thinking/growth/improvement/service mindset
- Two-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs
- Intermediate to advanced experience with multi-line telephone system
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Receptionist job opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.