This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
The Senior Partner Program Specialist will be a key member of the Global Affiliate Network team and will help the team meet its goals of global and industry expansion, while ensuring our partners are successful and provide the highest quality services that are consistent with and based on our portfolio of offerings.
Prosci’s partner program allows us to work with clients through a global network of strategic partners who market, sell, and deliver Prosci-based products and services. Through this program clients are able to utilize Prosci’s offerings in a locally-based, cost effective and culturally relevant way.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Developing and managing assigned partners to ensure business and operational alignment with Prosci’s approach
- Sharing Prosci’s materials, delivering development sessions, and providing guidance to enable partners to market and sell effectively using Prosci’s approach
- Providing operational support to the partners so they can deliver training and advisory services that meet Prosci standards
- Ensuring partners effectively utilize Prosci materials, including existing, updated and new items
- Achieving or exceeding Prosci partner program growth goals
- Maintaining Prosci business systems to accurately reflect partner interactions
Necessary skills include but are not limited to:
- Outstanding professional skills, including:
- Well-developed business acumen and demonstrated growth mentality
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional presentations to partners and client base
- Crucial attention to detail
- Ability to manage assignments independently
- Approachable demeanor with team focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Cultural appreciation in working with people and organizations across the globe
- Computer savvy, including Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and select social media apps
- Availability for occasional domestic and international travel
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in Business Development, Professional Services, Account Management or Partner Program roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with global partners preferred
How to Apply
Please send the following to email@example.com with "SPPS job opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.