This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
Are you looking for a job where you can have fun and be creative while gaining hands-on experience in business? We are seeking individuals ready to launch their career through an entry-level training assistant. This position is an exciting opportunity to travel nationally, learn from executives, develop your business acumen and deepen your expertise of managing change.
Our Training Assistants travel, all expenses paid, to venues and client sites around the nation. They are responsible for:
- All onsite classroom logistics (room setup, unpacking materials)
- Special student needs
- Attentiveness to details that keep the program flowing smoothly and on schedule
- Building customer relationships
- Becoming a source of knowledge about Prosci's offerings
- Answering client questions about the course or other Prosci offerings
- Guiding customers through the application of the Prosci change management methodology
- Keen on growing their business expertise
- Easy to get along with
- Approachable and able to endear oneself to clients
- Pays close attention to detail and demonstrates strong organization skills
- Ability to stand at the front of the class and lead students in activities as well as present information
- Ability to answer difficult questions or direct them to the correct person in a calm manner
- Demonstrated skill in interacting with all levels (executive to frontline employees)
- Frequent travel required
- Advanced computer skills required
- Four-year degree required
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with "training assistant job opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.