This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
Prosci is seeking a full-time Training Program Coordinator to manage open-enrollment training session registration and pre-program requirements. They will also assist participants in the registration process from beginning to end in order to establish a positive and mutually rewarding client experience with all participants that drives long-term client relationships.
- To register program participants and manage back-end process steps
- To ensure the best possible customer experience prior to all sessions
- To support program participants with pre-program requirements, ensuring success in all sessions
- To work with team to monitor the availability of open-enrollment session openings and locations
- Maintain active and proactive communication with participants and potential participants throughout the training registration process in order to engage them in the process and begin building a foundational long term relationship with Prosci
- Provide accurate and timely information to training participants and potential participants, including all necessary preparation information and answering any questions
- Communicate and apply cancellation, transfer, lodging and other program policies with consistency and integrity
- Communicate and update team members on availability of sessions and proposed plans to manage and balance the calendar
- Maintain accurate tracking of program numbers and waitlists
- Ensure continued positive client relationship and maintain contact with client start to finish
- Make decisions in line with the vision, mission, and values of Prosci and in the interest of the long-term relationship with a client
Essential Skills and Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable using Excel
- Exceptional client relationship skills including strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to prioritize and balance competing factors
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with "training coordinator job opportunity" in the subject line:
- Cover letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.