This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
Prosci is seeking a driven and accomplished Website Marketing Specialist to join the marketing department in our fast-growing team in Fort Collins, CO.
As Website Marketing Specialist, you will be managing the ongoing evolution and innovation of Prosci.com and other websites globally (new website currently being developed). You will collaborate with our marketing team, web development partners, and key stakeholders to increase conversions, improve the user experience, and elevate the Prosci brand. Your ideas, data-driven approach, and A/B testing will have a significant impact on our business and customers.
This position will have high exposure and will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Scope and define web projects, outlining requirements and deliverables, and establishing timelines and budgets; manage projects through completion including testing of all site enhancements and applications
- Set up and own web analytics data collection and tracking in Google Analytics, HubSpot, Lucky Orange, etc.
- Utilize analytics and testing best practices to modify and optimize the Prosci site to continually improve site conversion, lead generation and the user experience
- Execute day-to-day business operations of digital storefront
- Work closely with marketing teammates (designers, copywriter, videographer and campaign manager), web development partners, and internal departments to deliver on projects and overall marketing and sales goals
- Create, drive and own the SEO strategy and roadmap; execute organic search project work to ensure optimal rankings
- Identify, design, run and report on A/B and multivariate tests to increase web traffic and conversion rates
- Create and maintain annual website budget, determining, recommending and implementing cost-effective technology solutions along the way
- Experiment with emerging technologies like chatbots, messaging apps, interactive courses, and any other elements you think would be effective with our audience
- Be a voice for CRO and growth-driven design best practices internally and externally
- Manage partner and contractor relationships, budgets and SOWs
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or relevant experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with emphasis on CRO, growth marketing, eCommerce and data-driven digital marketing fields
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Deep knowledge in Google Analytics, HubSpot and/or other website analytics platforms
- Analytical mindset and ability to collect the right data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Experience running A/B or multivariate experiments, ideally owning a full testing roadmap
- An understanding of persuasive design, copywriting and user experience
- Solid understanding of current SEO best practices
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally and leading through influence
- Overall marketing acumen and business curiosity
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- A passion for marketing and the desire to work in a rapidly growing organization
How to Apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Website Marketing Specialist" in the subject line:
- Resume & Cover Letter
We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates in the coming weeks.