If you are applying change management on Agile projects, or if your organization is implementing Agile methodology, you will face unique people-side challenges. In the research study Change Management and Agile, Prosci surveyed hundreds of change professionals to reflect on their experiences with the people side of change and Agile projects. This 74-page report includes insights and lessons learned for the following topics:
- Managing change in projects using an Agile development process, including the challenges and adaptations in these ten change management practice areas:
- Structured change management approach
- Integrating with project management
- Employee engagement
- Middle managers
- Resistance management
- Managing the transition to Agile including:
- Structuring the transition to Agile
- Stakeholder engagement in the move to Agile
- Competencies required in the transition to Agile
- Resistance to transitioning to Agile
- Sustaining Agile
Use the data and insights in this report to inform your approach to managing change in Agile environments.
Please note, this report is available in digital format only. After purchasing, you will receive an email with a unique link and password to download your digital report.
This digital research report is for your personal use only. After purchasing, you will receive an email with a unique link and password to download your digital report. Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems downloading your report.