Manage the people side of changes and projects by applying a structured process and set of tools to gain employee adoption and reach project success.
The Practitioner eToolkit enables project success through a repeatable change management process.
- Learn the what, why and why now of change management
- Learn how to make the case for change management to senior leaders and project leaders
- Apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model for individual change
- Apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process for managing change on projects and programs: Preparing for Change, Managing Change, and Reinforcing Change®
- Understand underlying change concepts that influence and drive how you customize and scale your change management efforts
- Access a comprehensive library of templates and assessments for every step in applying change management
- Receive direction for problem solving common change management issues or challenges, such as getting buy-in for change management, managing resistance and problems with sponsorship
The eToolkit is designed to make the Prosci ADKAR® Model and 3-Phase Process for managing change easy to learn and easy to apply. It is structured with step-by-step guidance on applying Prosci’s proven change management process that drives individual transitions and achieves project results.
Billing will occur on an annual basis and is automated for your convenience. You can change or cancel your subscription at any time.
Updates Coming in 2017
In addition to the robust library of templates, assessments, and instructional content in the eToolkit, we are adding several exciting new resources and enhancements this year:
- Sample Company Change Management Journey (already updated) – Finesta Financial, a global financial services company in the midst of major change. Learn about the impetus of their change management journey, their obstacles, successes and outcomes along the way.
- Updated Impact Index, the core assessment for evaluating the change impact of your project
- Updated customization grids to help you scale and tailor your change plan to any type of project
- Research highlights from two new studies
The Practitioner eToolkit is available through the Prosci Portal. The Prosci Portal delivers an online platform for you to access cutting edge, research-based tools and resources for managing the people side of change. Whether you are making the case for change management, applying change management on a project, measuring change management effectiveness or building an organizational change capability, you can find tools and resources to help you succeed in each step of the change management journey.
What you’ll find in the Prosci Portal:
- Cloud-based apps
- Downloadable tools and templates
- Webinar replays
- Tutorial collections
- Loads of free resources
Create a free account to access these online resources.