Intended for: Advanced change management professionals
Length: 18 months
Pre-Req: Certification & more (see tab below)
Price: $9,400 - $12,900 (depends on selected program)
Program dates: self-paced program
Consider an Advanced Certification if you:
- Want to advance your career in change management through application, training, or strategic deployment
- Are already Prosci-certified and want to take the next step in your change management education and ability
- Have been tasked with building a change management capability in your organization, applying change management on a complex project, or strategically training others in change management
Each Advanced Certification entails a series of required, elective and experience modules. For each module, you will:
- Learn about a specific topic
- Apply the knowledge you gained to your work
- Submit the output of your work
- Receive evaluation by your Prosci Advisor
You will also complete additional electives that demonstrate your experience and interaction with the discipline of change management.
Each Advanced Certification culminates in a capstone project through which you will demonstrate your advanced skill level. Once you have completed this project, you will receive your Advanced Certification designation.
In order to embark upon an Advanced Certification Track, you will need:
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- Experience applying the Prosci methodology
The application process includes:
- Advanced Certification Track Application (choose your track to find your application)
- Manager or supervisor reference
- Alignment call with a Prosci advisor
Q. Do I need to complete the Advanced Certification Tracks within a certain time period?
Yes. From the enrollment date, you will receive 18 months of access to your learning modules and support. If for some reason you are unable to achieve your capstone and complete the course within this timeframe, we can assess your particular situation and determine the best way to move forward.
Q. How do I access my course modules?
All tracks are accessible through the Prosci Portal. The tools associated with each module will be activated upon enrollment.
Q. Will I have access to support throughout the duration of the track?
Yes, each Advanced Certification Track has a dedicated support team ready to assist you as you progress. You will have unlimited access to your Prosci advisor.
Q. If I leave my organization during the track can I continue at another organization?
If you switch organizations during the course please call us, we will discuss the options and the best way for you to continue your certification.
Q. How will I track my progress through the Advanced Certification Tracks?
You will work closely with a support advisor at Prosci. On completion of each module you will submit work for evaluation and receive direct feedback from your advisor.
Q. What are the requirements for recertification?
Prosci Certified Advanced Practitioners must demonstrate that they have continued engagement in the discipline of change management every two years. This can consist of continued application of change management, coaching other change management professionals, and a series of other activities.