Move from theory to practice...quickly
During this three-day experiential session, you’ll apply Prosci’s methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects. And you’ll leave with the tools, know-how, and support you need to consistently drive successful change going forward.
In this interactive training, you benefit from three full days among like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You not only gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci’s Master Instructors, you and your peers can also share challenges, solutions and insights, for a truly collaborative approach to change management.
Who should attend
We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program. You’ll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
Attend with a colleague
Get more out of certification by attending with a colleague. If you attend with one or more colleagues and you all bring the same project, the first person to register pays full tuition and gets a discount code to share with colleagues for $500 off tuition to the same program.
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- A one-year recurring subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit for change managers renewable at a discounted price of $300 after 12 months
Credits from the following organizations are available by completing this program. Programs led by Prosci affiliates may provide different credits.
Support After Certification
$2,000 for 12 months of tailored one-on-one support.
Keep your certification momentum going with one-on-one coaching and specialized support from an experienced Prosci Change Advisor. Virtual Coaching for Change Practitioners is 12 months of live, on-demand support. We help you implement and leverage your new knowledge, applying and customizing change management at your organization.
Enroll now for a seamless post-certification transition.
Visit our info page to schedule a call with a Prosci advisor,
or call us +1 970 203 9332