The Most Widely Attended Change Management Certification in the World
Change isn't slowing down. But are the changes in your organization consistently adopted? And given the pace of business transformation today, could you and your career benefit from adding change management expertise to your skillset? Prosci's Change Management Certification Program gives you the tools, know-how and support you need to drive successful change going forward.
During this three-day experiential session, you'll apply Prosci's methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects. In addition to learning Prosci's best-practices approach to change management and gaining access to our industry-leading tools, you and your peers can share challenges, solutions and insights. Graduates earn the distinction of being a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions to understand what you can expect when you attend this Virtual Instructor-Led Program.
Who should attend
We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program. You’ll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
Attend with a colleague
Get more out of certification by attending with a colleague. If you attend with one or more colleagues and you all bring the same project, the first person to register pays full tuition and gets a discount code to share with colleagues for $500 off tuition to the same program.
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook and assessments
- Hard-copy books:
- Best Practices in Change Management (latest edition)
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- Online Tools:
Credits from the following organizations are available by completing this program.