This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
As used throughout this policy, we will refer to Prosci as either “Prosci”, “we”, or “us” and we will refer to our website, www.prosci.com, and our online portal, www.portal.prosci.com, collectively as the “Websites.” Also, we will refer to any services offered through our Websites, emails, or Prosci trainings collectively as the “Services.” Last, we will refer to the following types of information collectively as “Marketing” information: our blog posts, thought leadership articles, webinars, public training events, opportunities to participate in our research, customized information based on your experiences and interactions with our website and emails, and additional product information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and store information from you, including information that directly or indirectly identifies you (“Personal Data”), in connection with your use of our Services, including any information you transmit to or through the Services. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations.
Please also note:
- Account Information: If you create a Prosci account, we store and use the information you provide during that process, such as your full name, email address, zip code, physical address, job title, place of work and other information you may provide to assist in facilitating our Services.
- Communications: When you use certain Prosci Services, you have the choice to explicitly opt-in to receive Marketing communications from Prosci. You can manage some of your messaging preferences through your account settings. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from us or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
- Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through our Websites, such as a material order or payment for a Prosci training program, we may collect and store information about you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and payment information (such as a credit card number and expiration date), as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions. This information may be shared with third parties, and third parties may share such information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- Activity: We may store information about your use of our Websites or Services, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device may provide to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, and requested and referring URLs.
Performance and Functionality
Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies.
Analytics and Customization
Some cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience and to track how visitors use our Websites.
Intended to allow or prevent notices of information or options that we think could improve your use of the Service.
These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites.
- Service Providers: We rely on third party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of our Services, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, our own marketing of the Service, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. These third-party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests. Third party providers may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control.
- Compelled Disclosure: We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with any valid law, court order, or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request. If we receive any such request, we will seek to provide only the information that is specifically requested and nothing more.
YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your Personal Data.
- You can object to processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data.
- If we have collected and process your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information processed, as described in further detail below. After such time described below, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
- Legitimate Interest: We retain Personal Data that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required to confirm your certification in our methodology, in order to contact you about our Services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
- No Legitimate Interest: When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from our databases at an earlier date if you so requested.
- Marketing Communications/Cookies: If you have elected to receive Marketing communications from us, we retain information about your Marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your Prosci account, or otherwise withdraw your consent to such processing activities. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Prosci does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us as indicated below.
The privacy of your information is important to us and we have taken steps aligned with industry best practices to ensure that your information is secure from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective, so please keep this in mind as you provide your information to us.
Attn: Legal Department
5042 Technology Pkwy., Suite 500
Fort Collins, CO 80528