Ready to kick-start your company’s change capability journey?
Making your organization truly change-ready can offer new competitive advantages. To get there, you need to first understand your current change capability.
This highly specialized boot camp moves you quickly through the process of understanding your current level of change capability. You’ll also define your organization's future state and map out the most logical path between them. And you’ll leave with the tools and framework that enable you to plan and execute your change-ready strategy.
This program is available in both in-person and virtual instructor-led formats. Contact us to learn more.
Who should attend
If you are responsible for building change capability in your division or organization, the ECM Boot Camp is designed for you. Perfect for change leaders and small teams.
This program is best suited for:
- Heads of organizational strategy
- HR leaders responsible for developing a change management strategy
- IT leaders responsible for delivering sustainable change through technology
- Change management practice leaders
- Managers of Centers of Excellence or Communities of Practice
- Directors of change management
During this one-day intensive training experience, you will:
- Learn how organizational change agility leads to competitive advantage
- Know how to assess the current level of change management maturity across five capability areas
- Define a future state vision for change capability
- Create your ECM strategy map
- Learn how to manage the deployment of change management
- Understand how the people side of change relates to building capability
- Discover the best practices in applying change management to project ECM
- What and why of enterprise change management
- Assessing current state
- Defining future state
- Maturity Model
- Developing your ECM strategy map
- Designing transition state
- Project ECM – creating customized strategy and plans
- Determining next steps
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook, handouts and assessments
- One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
Research Hub – digital versions of Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics
Knowledge Hub – ECM Roadmap Online Toolkit, Prosci Change Management Maturity Model Audit