Ready to kick-start your company’s change capability journey?
Making your organization truly change-ready can offer new competitive advantages. To get there, you need to first understand your current change capability.
This highly specialized boot camp moves you quickly through the process of understanding your current level of change capability. You’ll also define your desired future state and map out the most logical path between them. And you’ll leave with the tools and framework that enable you to plan and execute your change-ready strategy.
This program is available in both in-person and virtual instructor-led formats. Contact us to learn more.
Who should attend
If you are responsible for building change capability in your division or organization, the ECM Boot Camp is designed for you. Perfect for change leaders and small teams.
This program is best suited for:
- Heads of organizational strategy
- HR leaders responsible for developing a change management strategy
- IT leaders responsible for delivering sustainable change through technology
- Change management practice leaders
- Managers of Centers of Excellence or Communities of Practice
- Directors of change management
During this one-day intensive training experience, you will:
- Learn how organizational change agility leads to competitive advantage
- Assess the current level of change management maturity across five capability areas
- Define a future state vision for change capability
- Create your enterprise change management strategy map
- Learn how to manage the deployment of change management
- Explore the human-based change requirements of building organizational change capability
- What and why of enterprise change management
- Prosci Change Management Maturity Model Audit
- Project ECM — your customized strategy and plans
- Assess your current state
- Define your future state
- Design your transition state
- Develop your ECM strategy map
- Determine next steps
Course Materials (included)
- ECM Boot Camp Workbook
- ECM Roadmap Online Toolkit
- Prosci Change Management Maturity Model Audit (one-year subscription through the Prosci Portal)