Tim Creasey, Prosci’s Chief Innovation Officer, recently embarked on a two-week tour in Australia to engage the local change leader community. His journey included stops in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, where he presented on timely change management topics plus hosted lively networking activities.
Each event kicked off with a breakfast to spark change conversations around:
- Organizational Agility: A Strategic Imperative on What Agility Means
Tim facilitated two Advanced Workshops at each event, including:
- The Value, Art and Science of the Prosci Change Scorecard
- How to Enlist, Engage and Empower Your Sponsors
Evening networking events focused on:
- Exploring Change Management Frontiers with Change Practitioners
And while on the tour, Tim hosted an interactive webinar:
- Spotlight on Integrating Change Management in an Agile World
Tim also met with clients along the way, including, Fire & Rescue NSW, Bureau of Meteorology, Airbus, and City of Boroondara. Change practitioners discussed their growth as change professionals and shared insights on the change management journeys of their organizations. And Tim took the opportunity to thank these change communities for their passion and commitment to the meaningful work they do within Australia and New Zealand.
See highlights and follow along with Tim as he shares his experience in this short documentary video below: