Executive support is your secret to success
Effective executive sponsorship is the greatest contributor to successful change, according to all nine of Prosci’s benchmarking studies. Yet 50% of executives don’t understand their sponsorship roles and how to lead effective change.
Our Change Management Sponsor Briefing helps bridge this gap by clarifying the sponsor’s role during change, providing easy-to-use frameworks, and building a critical connection between effective change management and business results.
This program is available in both in-person and virtual instructor-led formats. Contact us to learn more.
Who should attend
Sponsor Briefings are great for organizational leaders who are leading change and need to understand their sponsor roles so they can deliver effective, meaningful change with measurable results.
Did you know?
According to Prosci's 2018 Best Practices in Change Management report, 72% of respondents with extremely effective sponsors met or exceeded objectives compared to 29% with extremely ineffective sponsors.
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Clarify the role of senior leaders as sponsors in times of change
- Evaluate your current change portfolio to identify project and people-side risk
- Assess your level of competency in sponsoring and leading strategic changes
- Learn how to position yourself and your projects for strategic success
- Explore best-practice research on the synergies among sponsorship, the people side of change, and achieving organizational results
- Understand how to ensure adequate resourcing for change management at the initiative and project level
- Appreciate why active and visible sponsor support throughout a project is essential to successful change
- The connection between change management and business results
- The business case for change management
- Change management benchmark and best practices data
- How to position yourself for sponsorship success
- How to position your organization for change success
- Change models: Prosci 3-Phase Process and Prosci ADKAR® Model
- Critical roles in leading change
- Organizational change maturity
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook, handouts and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management – 12th Edition Excerpt
- One-year subscription to digital content in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
Research Hub – digital versions of Best Practices in Change Management – 12th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics