Prosci change management practitioners
Practitioner Program & ADKAR Model Mastery Level 1
Tackle resistance and improve project outcomes
Prosci’s one-day ADKAR Model Mastery Level 2: Resolve Change Barriers program equips Prosci Change Practitioners with advanced skills for conducting, analyzing and acting on ADKAR Assessments.
The ADKAR Assessment gives you a snapshot of ADKAR scores for individuals or groups to guide your change management planning activities. This program that focuses on the ADKAR Assessment enables you to:
- Effectively conduct and analyze ADKAR Assessments to identify root causes of ADKAR barrier points
- Use your assessment results and data-driven research to address persistent resistance and improve project outcomes
- Develop the skills of senior leaders and people managers to help resolve resistance on current and future changes
Use your assessment results, peer insights, and data-driven research and tools to track ADKAR outcomes, address persistent resistance, and improve project outcomes for your organization.
Who should attend
The Resolve Change Barriers program is designed for both new and experienced practitioners wanting to skillfully conduct ADKAR Assessments, and effectively interpret and act on the results.
Prerequisites: Prosci Change Management Certification or Practitioner Program, plus ADKAR Model Mastery Level 1. You will get the most benefit from Level 2 if you take it 1 to 12 months after attending Level 1.
Register for the ADKAR Model Mastery Level 1 and Level 2 programs at the same time and receive a 15% discount on both programs.
- Apply the ADKAR Model to Resolve Barriers – Reactively apply the ADKAR Model to address unavoidable resistance and resolve barriers to change.
- Track ADKAR Outcomes – Conduct ADKAR Assessments to monitor the progress of individual and group transitions required to achieve ADKAR outcomes.
- Analyze ADKAR Assessments – Identify the presence of persistent barrier points, and assess the associated risk to achieving ADKAR outcomes.
- Resolve Persistent Barrier Points – Promote mindsets to effectively anticipate resistance, and implement adaptive actions to resolve persistent barrier points.
Welcome and Connection
Review ADKAR Model Mastery Level 1
Track ADKAR Outcomes
Conduct ADKAR Assessments
Analyze ADKAR Assessment Results
Understand, Anticipate and Address Resistance
Adapt Actions to Resolve Barriers to Change
Roles to Resolve Barriers to Change
Next Steps and Close
Tools and Resources Included
- One-year subscription to digital content, guidance and resources in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Knowledge Hub – Applying the ADKAR Model
- Research Hub – Access to over 20 years of best practices in change management research including the Applications of ADKAR Research Study
- Digital program workbook