The Prosci Change Management Certification Program is ideal for anyone responsible for driving change. Participants are frequently in these roles:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human Resource business partners
- Organizational Development professionals
- Project team members
ATTEND WITH A COLLEAGUE
Participants get the most out of certification by attending with a colleague(s) and working on the same project together. If you attend with a colleague and bring the same project, the first person to register will pay full tuition and will receive a discount code to share with colleagues for $500 off tuition to the same program. However, you are welcome and encouraged to attend as an individual if you do not have a colleague who would also benefit from the training.
Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program gives you the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. This three-day experiential learning program teaches you to apply a holistic change management methodology and toolset, including the Prosci ADKAR Model, to a real project. You will leave with a change management plan that leverages research-based best practices to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
By completing the Prosci Change Management Certification you will:
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Learn to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- Articulate the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR Model to facilitate individual change
- Apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process to a real project, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and access to the Prosci change management methodology and tools
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
- Program workbook and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- A one-year recurring subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit for change managers renewable at a discounted price of $300 after 12 months
The Change Management Certification Program fee is $4,260 and includes your hotel accommodations, all meals, and any activities included with the program. Upon registering for this program, we will make your hotel arrangements. All participants are required to stay at the venue.
Additional Support After Certification
Accelerate your ability to quickly deliver results after Certification with one-on-one coaching and specialized support from an experienced Prosci advisor. The Accelerator for Change Practitioners includes 12 months of live, on-demand support, helping you to apply and customize change management at your organization. Implement and leverage your knowledge with tailored support to optimize your results.
Common Questions After Certification
- How do I mobilize my leaders to be better sponsors?
- How do I help individuals move through their ADKAR barriers?
- How do I customize my change management plans to meet my needs?
Through a combination of scheduled calls and on-demand email and phone support, your advisor will partner with you to understand your challenges, define success for your project, create a customized support plan, and provide ongoing coaching.
$2000 for 12-months of tailored one-on-one support
How do I enroll?
Visit our info page to schedule a call with a Prosci advisor, or call +1 970 203 9332
These credits are available through Prosci-taught programs.
Programs taught by Prosci affiliates may provide different credits.
24 PDUs from the Project Management Institute
23 hours from the Association of Change Management Professionals®
2.4 CEUs from Colorado State University