This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
The Prosci Change Management Program for Managers provides people managers with a framework and toolset to improve organizational results. Managers play a critical role in times of change: research shows employees look to them first to understand how changes will impact them personally. However, managers often underestimate their role in change or are unsure how to fulfil it.
The one-day Change Management Program for Managers builds change competency in your people managers by defining their role in change and providing practical frameworks for being an effective change leader. Give your managers the skills to address their own barriers to change and proactively lead their teams to a future state.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for anyone who manages employees through change and targets frontline supervisors to senior directors. Please note, this program is not intended for change practitioners or project managers who are responsible for building change management plans (please see Prosci Change Management Certification).
During this one-day Change Management Program, managers will:
- Gain an appreciation for the impact of change management on organizational results
- Understand foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process
- Learn a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact them
- Understand how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change and identify reasons for employee resistance
- Assess a current change impacting their team and practice using tools available to them in the Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Create action plans to move employees past barrier points and to the desired future state
Every attendee will receive:
- Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Employee Survival Guide to Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- How change management impacts organizational results
- The process for leading people through change
- Key concepts in change management
- Change management research and best practices
- Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Introducing change to your employees
- Facilitating employees through the change transition
- Identifying and managing resistance
- Reinforcing and celebrating successes