Need guidance after certification?
Change practitioners are often faced with challenging situations that can alter their initial change management plans. Practitioners can benefit from guidance and coaching provided by an objective change management expert to adapt their approach and deliver desired project outcomes.
Your Prosci Change Advisor will partner with you to understand your challenges, define success for your project, create a customized support plan, and provide extended virtual coaching.
Who's this for?
This service is only available to you if you are a graduate of our Practitioner Certification Program and is best taken immediately following your graduation.
Get going today
Maintain confidence and accelerate your ability to quickly deliver results with the Virtual Coaching for Change Practitioners.
Over the course of 12 months, you will:
- Accelerate the expected benefits and objectives of your people-related change projects
- Speed up your change management application capability
- Learn to effectively engage and mobilize the people who impact change success
- Regularly anticipate and mitigate change barriers by prioritizing what to focus on and whom to engage
Virtual Coaching for Change Practitioners combines scheduled, virtual coaching calls and on-demand phone and email support.
Throughout the year, you will partner with a Prosci Change Advisor to:
- Conduct a needs assessment to understand your greatest challenges and areas of opportunity
- Scale and tailor your change management to drive project objectives
- Apply validated, research-backed best practices in change management
- Focus on tangible skill sets: facilitating conversations, prioritizing change management plans, collaborating, articulating benefits, and measuring effectiveness
- Build your individual change management competency and strategize how to increase your organization's change capability
How frequently you meet virtually with your advisor will depend on your unique needs and situation, and is ultimately up to you.