Meet and exceed your project objectives
Prosci’s Delivering Project Results Workshop uses your active projects to help project managers and change practitioners find a common language for successfully integrating change.
This results-oriented workshop digs into the intent, objectives, scope, workstreams, milestones, deliverables and timelines of your project to help project managers and teams adapt to change and understand its benefits.
Who should attend
This workshop is for project managers in charge of current projects, intact project teams, and project team members. The program also benefits anyone looking to effectively head up future projects within their organization.
Did you know?
Participants in Prosci's 2018 Best Practices in Change Management study report that integrating and engaging with the project team and project leaders was an important contributor to the success of a change management initiative.
- Connect employee adoption to your project’s results and identify impacted employee groups
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Create a common framework for engaging with change management practitioners
- Map change management work to your project’s lifecycle using the Prosci Change Management Blueprint
- Learn to identify when your project needs change management
- Defining change management within the context of a project, including intent, objectives, scope, workstreams, milestones, deliverables and timelines
- Integrating project management and change management for people, processes and tools
- Analyzing the cost-benefit comparison of change management
- Learning how to get started
- Examining the payoff of change management
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook
- Change Management Blueprint
- Change Management Best Practices Research Exposé
- Recorded Webinar: Integrating Change Management and Project Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change