Change management professionals
Move from theory to practice...quickly
Flexibility and agility are key to the success of any organization today. And change isn't slowing down. That's why Prosci offers a Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program. It's backed by the same 25 years of change management best practices and research-based methodology as our in-class program. And it's delivered by instructors highly experienced in virtual training, using a robust platform that features a suite of virtual engagement tools, making it a truly interactive experience.
During this three-day experiential session, you’ll apply Prosci’s methodology and ADKAR Model to one of your active projects. And you’ll leave with the tools, know-how, and the support you need to consistently drive successful change going forward.
You'll spend three days with like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists. You'll gain the knowledge and one-to-one feedback of Prosci’s Master Instructors, plus you and your peers can share challenges, solutions and insights.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions to understand what you can expect when you attend this Virtual Instructor-Led Program.
Who should attend
We welcome and encourage any individuals to attend Prosci’s Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program. You’ll find this program especially beneficial if you are responsible for driving change on a team or across an organization.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
Attend with a colleague
Get more out of certification by attending with a colleague. If you attend with one or more colleagues and you all work on the same project, the first person to register pays full tuition and gets a discount code to share with colleagues for $500 off tuition to the same program.
At the end of this three-day training experience, you will:
- Understand exactly how change management improves organizational results
- Know how to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset to any future situation
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of change and change management
- Be able to confidently explain the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Know how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
Have applied the Prosci 3-Phase Process to one of your projects, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Have a change management plan in hand and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and get access to the Prosci change management methodology, tools and materials
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Note on Time Requirements:
- You will need to be online for 6 hours each day during the dedicated class time. In addition, you will have assignments that you must complete independently outside of class time, estimated to take 4 hours total.
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- A one-year recurring subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit for change managers, renewable at a discounted price of $300 after 12 months
- A one-year subscription to the All Access Portal, renewable at a discounted price of $1,600 after 12 months
Credits from the following organizations are available by completing this program. Programs led by Prosci affiliates may provide different credits.