Learn the foundations of change management
Through this virtual learning module, participants learn the five foundational tenets of change management by applying the tenets to a current project.
You can experience a sample of this module, including the first three sections of content and an example of the downloadable output of the module.
Outcomes and Learning Objectives
During this 45-minute virtual module, participants will:
- Articulate the internally and externally driven reasons for a specific change
- Understand how change management contributes to overall benefit realization and why it is important for your organization
- Identify which groups will be impacted by a specific project and how
- Evaluate their project’s current health in terms of change management, project management, and leadership/sponsorship
The following topics are covered in this module:
Introduction and learning objectives
- Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- Tenet 2: Organizational change requires individual change
- Tenet 3: Organizational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework for managing the people side of change
- Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits and desired outcomes of change