Employees, leaders, project managers
Our eLearning solutions are currently only available for licensing to your organization or group.
Learn the foundations of change management
Through this virtual learning module, participants learn the five foundational tenets of change management by applying the tenets to a current project.
You can experience a sample of this module, including the first three sections of content and an example of the downloadable output of the module.
Outcomes and Learning Objectives
During this 45-minute virtual module, participants will:
- Articulate the internally and externally driven reasons for a specific change
- Understand how change management contributes to overall benefit realization and why it is important for your organization
- Identify which groups will be impacted by a specific project and how
- Evaluate their project’s current health in terms of change management, project management, and leadership/sponsorship
The following topics are covered in this module:
Introduction and learning objectives
- Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- Tenet 2: Organizational change requires individual change
- Tenet 3: Organizational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework for managing the people side of change
- Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits and desired outcomes of change
Conclusion and next steps
If you approach change management as an afterthought on a project, it's not going to work.