Managers leading people
Our eLearning solutions are currently only available for licensing to your organization or group.
Leading teams through change
Through this virtual learning module, participants understand the importance of preparing themselves for change and leading their teams through change.
Participants learn how to use the Prosci ADKAR® Model to overcome their barriers to change, plus understand the five managerial roles needed to help employees progress through the ADKAR Model. You can experience a sample of this module, including an example of the downloadable output of the module with the learner's reflections.
Outcomes and Learning Objectives
During this 45-minute virtual module, participants will:
- Understand that they have a significant impact on the success of change in their organization
- Learn how to overcome their barriers to change and how to help their employees overcome their barriers
- Develop techniques they can use to fulfill the five specific roles of an effective change leader
- Prepare to have a change conversation with an employee
- Reflect on how to prepare themselves to adapt to and lead a current change
The following topics are covered in this module:
- Introduction and the Importance of Managers
Preparing Yourself for Change
- Understanding Changes Underway
- Adapting to Change That is Happening to You
Leading Your Team Through Change
- Resistance Manager
- Your Role and the ADKAR Model