Our eLearning solutions are currently only available for licensing to your organization or group.
Moving through change...successfully
Through this virtual learning module, participants learn that they have the power to control their change experience.
Participants learn to identify how they feel about a change, and then use the Prosci ADKAR® Model to learn where they need support to engage in a change. You can experience a sample of this module, including an explanation of the emotional reaction to change.
Outcomes and Learning Objectives
During this module, participants will:
- Understand that change is a process and organizational change depends on each person making a transition
- Identify the normal emotional reactions to change and how they influence a person’s experience with change
- Pinpoint where they are in a current change process and understand what could hold them back from success
- Plan actionable steps to engage in a current change and begin to take control of their experience
The following topics are covered in this module:
Introduction and learning objectives
- Change is a process and understanding how you move through change
- Current state: where you are now
- Using the Prosci ADKAR Model to identify change challenges
- Future state: what you do determines where you go
Conclusion and next steps
Xcel Energy Inc.
Using Prosci methodologies has provided the framework for helping people get ready for change and supporting them throughout the change.