Moving through change...successfully
Through this virtual learning module, participants learn that they have the power to control their change experience.
Participants learn to identify how they feel about a change, and then use the Prosci ADKAR® Model to learn where they need support to engage in a change. You can experience a sample of this module, including an explanation of the emotional reaction to change.
Outcomes and Learning Objectives
During this module, participants will:
- Understand that change is a process and organizational change depends on each person making a transition
- Identify the normal emotional reactions to change and how they influence a person’s experience with change
- Pinpoint where they are in a current change process and understand what could hold them back from success
- Plan actionable steps to engage in a current change and begin to take control of their experience
The following topics are covered in this module:
Introduction and learning objectives
- Change is a process and understanding how you move through change
- Current state: where you are now
- Using the Prosci ADKAR Model to identify change challenges
- Future state: what you do determines where you go