Be a change leader who inspires others
Managers are the first example that employees look to when they need to adopt a change or understand how a change affects them personally.
This experiential program is designed to help people managers proactively lead employees through change. You’ll learn how to define and accept your role in change, plus gain practical frameworks for becoming an effective change leader.
This program is available in both in-person and virtual instructor-led formats. Contact us to learn more.
Who should attend
This program is perfect for anyone who manages employees, from front-line supervisors to middle managers to senior directors. The program is not intended for change practitioners or project managers responsible for building change management plans.
Did you know?
Prosci's 2018 Best Practices in Change Management study reveals that only 34% of those surveyed indicated they adequately prepared managers and supervisors for their roles in change.
- Gain an appreciation for the impact of change management on organizational results
- Understand foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process
- Learn a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact managers
- Understand how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change and mitigate employee resistance
- Assess a current change impacting your team and practice using the tools available to you in the Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Create action plans to move employees past barrier points and on to desired outcomes
- How change management impacts organizational results
- The process for leading people through change
- Key concepts in change management
- Change management research and best practices
- Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Introducing change to your employees
- Facilitating employees through the change transition
- Identifying and managing resistance
- Reinforcing and celebrating success
Course Materials (included)
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- Employee's Survival Guide to Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change
- Introduction to ADKAR and Introduction to Leading Change eLearning modules*
*Included in virtual program only