Meet and exceed your project objectives
Prosci’s Delivering Project Results Workshop uses your active projects to help project managers and change practitioners find a common language for successfully integrating change.
This results-oriented workshop digs into the intent, objectives, scope, workstreams, milestones, deliverables and timelines of your project to help project managers and teams adapt to change and understand its benefits.
This program is available in both in-person and virtual instructor-led formats. Contact us to learn more.
Who should attend
This workshop is for project managers in charge of current projects, intact project teams, and project team members. The program also benefits anyone looking to effectively head up future projects within their organization.
Did you know?
Participants in Prosci's 2018 Best Practices in Change Management study report that integrating and engaging with the project team and project leaders was an important contributor to the success of a change management initiative.
- Define change management
- Lay the foundation for applying change management on projects to improve outcomes through increased adoption
- Identify impacted employee groups
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Build a common language and vision for change management
- Learn how to build support for change management with project teams
Defining change management within the context of a project
Integrating project management and change management
- What it takes to get started
- The payoff of change management
Course Materials (included)
- Participants will receive a program workbook, placemat and assessments