Prosci change management practitioners
Prosci 3-day Practitioner or Certification Program
See "Choose Dates & Register" below
Get the most from Prosci's refreshed methodology
Prosci's Methodology Application Program (MAP) zeroes in on what's new in Prosci's updated, more actionable and accessible methodology—and the benefits to you and your organization.
Designed for Prosci Practitioner and Certification Program graduates, this one-day program teaches you how to leverage the refreshed methodology for change success. In fact, you'll learn how to apply the new methodology to a project.
You'll also become familiar with the new robust, user-friendly tools in the game-changing Prosci Hub Solution Suite. And as an attendee, you will receive a one-year subscription to important tools and content in the suite.
Who should attend
This program is for individuals who have attended the Prosci Change Management Certification Program or Prosci Change Management Practitioner Program, who want to:
- Learn about the latest enhancements to the Prosci Methodology
- Understand how to leverage these enhancements to drive more successful change outcomes
- Bring new value to their initiatives, organizations and practice
Why the update?
In response to practitioner feedback and changing customer needs, and to prepare for future change trends, we refreshed the methodology in 2021. The updated Prosci Methodology is more actionable and accessible, and we believe the enhancement will elevate client success in incredible ways.
- Learn the more accessible, actionable and effective Prosci 3-Phase Process and plain-language questions
- Assess holistic project health and the definition of project success using the enhanced PCT Model and PCT Assessment
- Evaluate a broader range of risk with easier scoring in the revised Risk Assessment
- Develop a role roster to make it easier to identify and activate change management roles
- Prepare a roadmap to align people-side activities and timelines to your project lifecycle
- Build an ADKAR Blueprint for your project to activate ADKAR and inform and guide your change management plans
- Learn how to flex the number, depth and type of change management plans
- Establish a tracking calendar for monitoring organizational, individual and change management performance
- Jumpstart your project using Proxima, Prosci’s new cloud-based web application for guiding and managing change on your project
Overview of the Enhanced Prosci Methodology, Prosci 3-Phase Process, and Plain-Language Questions
Applying the Latest Tools and Methodology to Your Project—Understanding Key Differences and Benefits Through a Series of Advanced Sprints on:
- PCT Model
- 4 P's
- Define Impact
- Risk Assessment
- Role Roster
- ADKAR Blueprint
- Scalable Plans
- Tracking Calendar
Prosci 3-Phase Process Deliverables
Knowledge Hub and Resource Hub Tours
Course Materials (included)
One-year subscription to digital content, resources and tools in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Research Hub – Best Practices in Change Management – 11th Edition, topical studies, and relevant data across a broad array of topics
- Knowledge Hub – Practitioner Program