This is the TypeCMS default template, override this file in your theme or change the template in the config xml. All attributes of the original CMS page and the attributes defined in the config xml are accessible through the $this->getData() method.
The Prosci Change Management Sponsor Briefing provides senior leaders with the knowledge and ability to improve change outcomes. Effective executive sponsorship has been cited as the greatest contributor to successful change in all nine of Prosci’s benchmarking studies—by a three to one margin. Yet, research shows that over half of executives do not understand the specific actions required to lead change effectively.
The Prosci Change Management Sponsor Briefing leverages your organization’s current strategic change portfolio to demonstrate the critical connection between effective change management and achieving business results. We clarify the sponsor’s role in times of change and provide a research-based, easy-to-use framework to enable your executives to become more effective change leaders.
Who Should Attend?
This executive briefing targets senior executives and organizational leaders who are responsible for strategic initiatives and organizational performance.
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Clarify the role of senior leaders as sponsors in times of change
- Evaluate their current change portfolio to identify project and people-side risk
- Assess their own level of competency in sponsoring and leading strategic changes
- Learn how to position themselves and their projects for strategic success
- Learn immediately applicable tactics for becoming a more active and visible sponsor
- Explore best practices research on the connection between sponsorship, the people side of change and achieving organizational results
- Understand how to ensure adequate resourcing for change management at the initiative and project level
- Gain an appreciation for their role as a sponsor from a senior Prosci facilitator with executive experience to reinforce learning in a peer-to-peer context
Participants will receive:
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Executive Summary of Change Management
- The connection between change management and business results
- The business case for change management
- Change management benchmark and best practices data
- How to position yourself for sponsorship success
- How to position your projects for strategic success
- How to position your organization for change success
- Change models: Prosci 3-Phase Change Management Process and ADKAR® Model
- Critical roles in leading change
- Organizational change maturity