Advanced change management professionals
Practitioner Certification & experience applying Prosci’s methods
Customizable & self-paced certification
Design, embed and advocate for your company’s strategic change-readiness
The required, elective and experience modules that make up this certification give you a competitive edge by adding advanced structure and intent to your change capability development.
The Advanced Deployment Leader Certification ends with a capstone project, which you will present to Prosci’s expert panel for evaluation, that allows you to reflect on your work.
Who should attend
If you’re a certified, experienced change practitioner, influential within your organization, and charged with ensuring your company makes meaningful progress toward increased change management maturity, then this intensive, self-paced certification is for you. Prosci’s Deployment Leader Track is not designed for consultants or employees from consulting companies. Consulting companies that are looking to deploy change management capabilities within their organization also need to pursue a different path and should contact us via phone or email@example.com
How to Apply
- Complete the Advanced Deployment Leader Application, including the manager or supervisor reference (download application and instructions here)
- Attach a current version of your resume (CV)
- Schedule your alignment phone call with Prosci
To qualify for this certification, you must have completed Prosci’s Practitioner Certification Program, have experience applying Prosci’s methodologies to real-world projects, and have support from your organization for enterprise change management.
Over the course of 18 months, you will:
- Complete required online and/or in-person general enterprise change management training modules, in order
- Choose and complete a minimum of five elective online and/or in-person change specialist training modules
- Choose and perform a minimum of three real-world experience electives, such as publishing an article or giving a speech about change management
- Leverage unlimited access to your senior Program Advisor's knowledge and feedback, which will support you as you support your organization
- Plan, complete and present a panel-reviewed capstone project reflecting all of your newly acquired knowledge
- Learning Modules
- Over the course of 12-18 months, complete a series of learning modules and electives in person and online.
- Leverage a Program Advisor
- Receive feedback and insight from a Program Advisor at any time along the way.
- Capstone Project
- Complete all modules and electives then prepare your final capstone project, proving your ability.
- Panel Review
- Submit your final capstone project to Prosci for a Panel Review.