Advanced change management professionals
Practitioner Certification & experience applying Prosci’s methods
Customizable & self-paced certification
Design, embed and advocate for your company’s strategic change-readiness
The required, elective and experience modules that make up this certification give you a competitive edge by adding advanced structure and intent to your change capability development.
The Advanced Deployment Leader Certification ends with a capstone project, which you will present to Prosci’s expert panel for evaluation, that allows you to reflect on your work.
Who should attend
If you’re a certified, experienced change practitioner, influential within your organization, and charged with ensuring your company makes meaningful progress toward increased change management maturity, then this intensive, self-paced certification is for you.
How to Apply
- Complete the Advanced Deployment Leader Application, including the manager or supervisor reference (download application and instructions here)
- Attach a current version of your resume (CV)
- Schedule your alignment phone call with Prosci
To qualify for this certification, you must have completed Prosci’s Practitioner Certification Program, have experience applying Prosci’s methodologies to real-world projects, and have support from your organization for enterprise change management.
Over the course of 18 months, you will:
- Complete required online and/or in-person general enterprise change management training modules, in order
- Choose and complete a minimum of five elective online and/or in-person change specialist training modules
- Choose and perform a minimum of three real-world experience electives, such as publishing an article or giving a speech about change management
- Leverage unlimited access to your senior Program Advisor's knowledge and feedback, which will support you as you support your organization
- Plan, complete and present a panel-reviewed capstone project reflecting all of your newly acquired knowledge
- Learning Modules
- Over the course of 12-18 months, complete a series of learning modules and electives in person and online.
- Leverage a Program Advisor
- Receive feedback and insight from a Program Advisor at any time along the way.
- Capstone Project
- Complete all modules and electives then prepare your final capstone project, proving your ability.
- Panel Review
- Submit your final capstone project to Prosci for a Panel Review.