Advanced change management professionals
Practitioner Certification & experience applying Prosci’s methods
Customizable & self-paced certification
Embed change management capabilities at every level of your organization
This advanced certification gives you all the tools you need to train Certified Change Practitioners within your company, plus the authority to use Prosci proven methodologies and resources.
By prioritizing the accessibility of Prosci’s role-based training programs, you’ll be helping employees at all levels of your organization to embrace, adopt and utilize change in their day-to-day work.
Who should attend
If you’re a certified, experienced change practitioner, influential within your organization, and passionate about training and facilitation, then this advanced instructor training is for you.
Prosci’s Advanced Instructor Certification is not designed for Consultants or employees from consulting companies.
How to Apply
- Complete the Advanced Instructor Application, including the manager or supervisor reference (download application and instructions here)
- Attach a current version of your resume (CV)
- Schedule your alignment phone call with Prosci
To qualify for this certification, you must have completed Prosci’s Practitioner Certification, have experience applying Prosci’s methodologies to real-world projects, and have organizational support for building change management competencies.
Over the course of 18 months, you will:
- Complete six required online and/or in-person specialist training modules, in order, starting with our renowned Train-the-Trainer Program
- Choose and complete a minimum of five elective online change specialist training modules
- Choose and perform a minimum of three real-world experience electives, such as publishing an article or giving a speech about change management
- Leverage access to your senior Program Advisor's knowledge and feedback, plus access to our specialist Train-the-Trainer advisors, who will support you and assist in many of the preparations for program delivery
- Plan, complete and present a panel-reviewed capstone project reflecting all of your newly acquired knowledge
- Learning Modules
- Over the course of 12-18 months, complete a series of learning modules and electives in person and online.
- Leverage a Program Advisor
- Receive feedback and insight from a Program Advisor at any time along the way.
- Capstone Project
- Complete all modules and electives then prepare your final capstone project, proving your ability.
- Panel Review
- Submit your final capstone project to Prosci for a Panel Review.