Advanced change management professionals
Practitioner Certification & experience applying Prosci’s methods
Customizable & self-paced certification
Develop Prosci Certified Change Practitioners within your organization
This advanced certification gives you the credentials to deliver world-class Prosci training internally to certify change practitioners at your organization. As a Prosci Certified Advanced Instructor, you'll have the skills, tools and resources to develop and certify practitioners where and when it works best for you and your organization.
Your Prosci Certified Change Practitioners will play an integral part in helping employees at all levels of your organization embrace and adopt change. They'll also add important capabilities to their individual skillsets, while your organization builds overall change capabilities.
Who's this for?
If you’re a certified, experienced change practitioner, influential within your organization, and passionate about training and facilitation, then this advanced instructor training is for you.
Prosci’s Advanced Instructor Certification is not designed for Consultants or employees from consulting companies.
How to Apply
- Complete the Advanced Instructor Application, including the manager or supervisor reference (download application and instructions here)
- Attach a current version of your resume (CV)
- Schedule your alignment phone call with Prosci
To qualify for this certification, you must have completed Prosci’s Practitioner Certification, have experience applying Prosci’s methodologies to real-world projects, and have organizational support for building change management competencies.
The 18-Month Journey
Over the course of 18 months, you will:
- Complete six required online and/or in-person specialist training modules, in order, starting with our renowned Train-the-Trainer Program
- Choose and complete a minimum of five elective online change specialist training modules
- Choose and perform a minimum of three real-world experience electives, such as publishing an article or giving a speech about change management
- Leverage access to your senior Program Advisor's knowledge and feedback, plus access to our specialist Train-the-Trainer advisors, who will support you and assist in many of the preparations for program delivery
- Prepare, complete and pass your audit of the Change Management Practitioner Program
- Learning Modules
- Over the course of 12-18 months, complete a series of learning modules and electives in person and online.
- Program Advisor Support
- Receive feedback and insight from a Program Advisor at any time along the way.
- After progressing through the modules, complete the audit preparation assignments.
To learn more, take a look at the summary roadmap.Roadmap