Prosci change management practitioners
Prosci 3-day Certification or Practitioner Program
Build change readiness and improve adoption
Prosci’s one-day ADKAR Model Mastery Level 1: Prevent Change Resistance program equips Prosci Change Practitioners with advanced skills for building and implementing the ADKAR Blueprint.
The ADKAR Blueprint provides a template for capturing the essential information needed to support ADKAR transitions for individuals and groups impacted by a change. This program that focuses on the ADKAR Blueprint enables you to:
- Effectively engage change leaders to partner with you in developing and implementing the ADKAR Blueprint
- Build change readiness by proactively preparing, equipping and supporting people to adopt and use a change
- Anticipate root causes of barrier points to prevent potential sources of resistance and move the change forward
Use proven practices and activities, peer insights, and data-driven research to improve ADKAR outcomes, change readiness and adoption, while preventing or mitigating resistance.
Who should attend
The Prevent Change Resistance program is designed for both new and experienced practitioners wanting to use a proactive, collaborative approach to building and implementing the ADKAR Blueprint.
Prerequisite: Prosci Change Management Certification or Practitioner Program.
Register for the ADKAR Model Mastery Level 1 and Level 2 programs at the same time and receive a 15% discount on both programs.
- Apply the ADKAR Model to Prevent Resistance – Proactively apply the ADKAR Model to prevent avoidable resistance and build readiness for change.
- Build an ADKAR Blueprint – Apply proven practices and anticipate root causes of barrier points to build an ADKAR Blueprint to achieve ADKAR outcomes.
- Engage and Involve Key Stakeholders – Select and apply an effective approach to engage key stakeholders in building an ADKAR Blueprint.
- Activate Change Leaders – Activate sponsors and people managers to fulfill their change roles and implement the ADKAR Blueprint.
Welcome and Connection
Review the Uses of the ADKAR Model
Prevent Resistance by Building Change Readiness
Introduction to the ADKAR Blueprint
Build an ADKAR Blueprint
Engage and Involve Key Stakeholders
Activate Change Leaders
Track ADKAR Outcomes
Next Steps and Close
Tools and Resources Included
- One-year subscription to digital content, guidance and resources in the Prosci Hub Solution Suite, including:
- Knowledge Hub – Applying the ADKAR Model
- Research Hub – Access to over 20 years of best practices in change management research including the Applications of ADKAR Research Study
- Digital program workbook